ah. There's a lot to say, yes. So much of it is wrapped up in the summer, the humidity, the pang of expectations matched to a different sort of reality, maeah.
Let us make a list of things to do this summer, shall we? things that are possible, and not even very difficult... and I'll extend it through the forever if need be... things I'd like to do that don't (neccessarily) involve homemaking or childrearing... right? here we go..
1. I'd like to make another quilt, or set it up to be made... without even having a baby to give it to...
2. I'd like to have a coffee at the beach, in the morning.
3. I'd like to find an early morning church service to beat the heat in many different ways.
4. I'd like to make a favorite cookie... a combination such that the family can't stand any other..:) uhoh, sort of homemaker-y and childrear-y all at once. damn the man. damn.
5. I'd like to get the car all sandy with the beach, and leave it that way til the snow mixes in...
You? What about you?
and, what I'm not doing while doing this: