SO. a list is in order today, on a day (well, now it was yesterday) when I am having wine because I used it for cooking and therefore, I am melancholy and slightly morose. As the boys would say, good guys fight bad guys, so here is my list of good. . .
1. roasted vegetables, almost all of them. the less 'squishy', the better.
2. onions, anyway you cook 'em..
3. typing and saying, 'meh' or 'gah'... new favorites. . .
5. finding the camera.
6. the sun on the leaves when they are in full color change mode... blinding beauty! all over the place, even here in the urban landscapes...
7. voting. i love it, i do it all the time.
8. we do not have lice, repeat, we do not have lice. I am even going to link to the product we used because it rocked the house. http://www.quitnits.com/ Who else has that link? c'mon, you know you wanted to know... go look at how happy the people are at that site. seriously. go . look at the happy lice-free families...
9. afternoon sun.
10. holding hands with my kid on the way to school .
sometimes a list of ten is hard to come by. . .